Are you considering making a financial gift to the Allegany Museum Endowment in 2017?
If you are planning on giving, we encourage you to apply for tax credits. These tax credits are available on a first-come, first-served basis, and may run out before June, 2017!. So, time is of the essence.
For gifts of $500 or more, you can receive a Maryland Tax Credit of 25% for your donation to: CTF/Allegany Museum Endowed Fund.
There are many reasons to become an Allegany Museum Founder:
- We are the premier collector, repository, and presenter of our region’s rich history.
- We are the stewards of some 50,000 artifacts & documents, representing 12,000 years of local history.
- We are a highly respected institution of life-long learning (from young children to retirees).
- We are an economic driver, a destination for regional and national heritage tourists.
- Sufficiently-sized endowments generate income- necessary to provide steady funding for Museum operations.
- As the Museum grows and adds important exhibits, it reduces the amount of tenant revenue available to us.
- We obtain no government funding for operations. Although the State and Federal governments are generous regarding our capital projects, our operations and programming are privately funded.
- A gift to the Endowment is a gift of permanence.
If you are interested in these tax credits, please send an email right away to firstname.lastname@example.org . The process is quick and simple. Please don’t delay.
At levels below $500 that do not qualify for tax credits, just make your check out to
Allegany Museum Endowment,
3 Pershing St., Cumberland, MD 21502.
Or visit http://alleganymuseummd.org/endowment/